Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Only Way It Could Have Happened

INT. MONSTERS INCORPORATED HEADQUARTERS- DAY

JAMES, an ambitious but unpolished twenty-year-old, bursts through the front door and addresses WINTHORP, the president of the New Monsters Division of Monsters Inc.

JAMES: Sir, I have created I monster that I think would be of great interest to you.
WINTHORP: Get outta here, kid. I’ve gotta business to run.
J: Just hear me out, Sir. I call him Dracula. He’s a fanged count who lives in a coffin and whose only source of life is the warm blood of human beings. Deathly allergic to sunlight, he must hunt by night and he is able to transform himself into a bat at will.
W: You’re a moron, kid. If you wouldn’t mind letting yourself out, that’d be real nice. Some of us have work to do.
J: Garlic.
W: What did you just say?
J: Dracula is also afraid of garlic.
[WINTHORP looks JAMES up and down as a smile crosses his face.]
W: Somebody get this kid a desk and the biggest office we’ve got!

7 comments:

edwilliams0119 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

v.DANGER said...

Hey Ed,

I checked out your blog and my verdict is: NOT INQUISITIVE.

Yours,
Vali

kaling said...

i like the posts where you write about yourself as a family man with a young son who asks you questions and things.

Anonymous said...

You're trying too hard.

zadl0fka24 said...

While you read this, YOU start to BECOME aware of your surroundings, CERTIAN things that you were not aware of such as the temperature of the room, and sounds may make YOU realize you WANT a real college degree.

Call this number now, (413) 208-3069

Get an unexplained feeling of joy, Make it last longer by getting your COLLEGE DEGREE. Just as sure as the sun is coming up tomorrow, these College Degree's come complete with transcripts, and are VERIFIABLE.

You know THAT Corporate America takes advantage of loopholes in the system. ITS now YOUR turn to take advantage of this specific opportunity, Take a second, Get a BETTER FEELING of joy and a better future BY CALLING this number 24 hours a day.
(413) 208-3069

kacey4amos said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

0gdsw92vxu said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe